Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review on Free Woolite Extra Dark Care Sample #wooliteer


I recently tried Woolite Extra Dark Care. I received a few samples in the mail from Crowdtap and have been happily passing them out to family and friends. Join me on Crowdtap if you want to earn Amazon gift cards, free Old Navy Samples, free Woolite samples, and more! It is really easy to do, and a lot of fun.

Ok back to Woolite! So I tried Woolite Dark on my faded jeans. I took a close up shot of a faded area of my jeans. Tried the Woolite Dark, and voila! Very impressive. Jeans look as good as new! Tide has competition now. I always loved the smell of Tide, and always felt it washed my clothes the best, but now that Woolite can also bring color back to life!!! Oh yeah! I went ahead and bought their Woolite Extra Care for Dedicates since this worked so well. Stay tuned for more reviews.

Have you tried Woolite Extra Dark or any other product of theirs? If so, we want to hear all about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest