Monday, July 30, 2012

Melt Mobile Stamford, CT Review


I recently had a chance to check out Melt Mobile. I really enjoyed my Caprice Grilled Cheese Sandwich. My Husband had an old fashioned Grilled Cheese. The bread was perfectly grilled, the cheese was melted to perfection (maybe even mixed with two different kinds, not sure), and the containers were just the right size for our sandwiches.

As with any grilled cheese sandwich there was a little grease, but hardly the amount I had expected. The Ladies aka the owners were such nice friendly women. I really enjoy my experience and I recommend you check it out. My only gripe are the hours. They are open from Tuesday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. I would love to see them open on the weekends, and in a different location. The parking for Veterans Park is not great, but it is worth the trip. I hear they are on Bedford Street once in awhile which is much better in terms of parking. They accept cash or charge which is very convenient!


So this is the famous Melt Mobile Truck. How cute huh?


Here is a photo of the owners. Are these Ladies on a Grilled Cheese Diet? They have lost so much weight since they were on 3 Days To Open with Bobby Flay on the Food Network Show.  Maybe they can make us the Grilled Cheese Diet Sandwich! ;)


As soon as you walk up, you will spot this regular menu along with a specialty menu for items they are cooking for the week.



 I ordered the Grilled Cheese Caprice which I believe was a weekly special.

My Husband had the Original Melt aka Grilled Cheese Sandwich.


Cute packaging for their sandwiches. 


For more info, you can find these ladies on http://www.meltmobilect.com/

One tip I will give you, check out their Facebook page before you head on over just in case something is wrong with their truck. You never know what might happen, and they are usually good about notifying their Facebook fans about any issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest