Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I was born in the wrong era... Look at these beautiful vintage dresses, and wedding gowns... Would you wear this for your wedding?

Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong era. I love the vintage dresses from the 50's. The long poofy dresses! What style do you prefer? Would you wear this for your wedding? Head on over to facebook and let me know your thoughts! Steffashionista

          

Let's take a look....


vintage-dior-2
Vintage Dior.... I believe it is from the 1950's.


Vintage wedding dress, but unfortunately, I can't confirm the designer. Does anyone know?


1949 Christian Dior

It looks like Kleinfeld took a modern twist on a vintage gown. Is it your style?  
Kleinfeld wedding gowns... A modern royal princess gown with a modern flavor....








4 comments:

  1. I am going to hand-customize all of these 5 wedding dresses for myself!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these dresses! It makes modern dresses look boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! We all need to bring vintage back! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Pinterest