Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Perfect Sale... (myperfectsale.com)

MyPerfectSale.com, a site where you can find all the sales from hundreds of stores of the brands that we love.  Build a sale of just the brands that you love.



MyPerfectSale.com lets you build your own sale - just list all the brands that you like (Manolo Blahnik? Jimmy Choo? Balenciaga? Juicy Couture?) and MyPerfectSale.com will find everything that's on sale in those brands across hundreds of stores.  Once you are signed up, you build your own sale and they will email you once a week with the latest and greatest. You can select daily emails if you prefer.



Here is an invitation to myperfectsale.com
http://www.myperfectsale.com/?referred_by=912289

I actually find this site to be pretty cool. As always, I love clicking on the more than 75% off category, and then adding it to my shopping notes for even more price drops!

Check out my archives for my shopping notes invite and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest