Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gucci Sales half off!

Many people are not aware of Gucci's outlet stores. Unfortunately, the outlet stores do not allow you to view their items online or purchase them online. I was fortunate to get on a few of their emailing lists through a couple of Gucci representatives.

Here is how it works. Once you get on the list, the rep will email you usually once a week with the latest products that have just arrived in the store. They will provide you with photos and pricing. You can request for additional photos. Although these products are last season, they are heavily discounted! I purchased my Gucci handbag 50% off! It is 100% legitimate, and authentic!

If you are interested in getting on the email list. Send me an email with "Gucci Discounts" in the subject line, and I will send you the details on how to get on the list. 

I can be contacted at: steffashionista@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest