Saturday, May 21, 2011

Do you Yelp? Check out my shopping tips from Yelp.com

Do you Yelp? Yelp.com is a great place to review restaurants, places, etc... It is also a great place to keep a diary of where you have visited, what you like, and what you dislike.

Yelp has been expanding their features lately. I went to lunch the other day and used their check in feature on my droid. All of the sudden a 10% off coupon popped up on my phone. The only requirement was to show my server my e-coupon. I had 3 hours to do it! Needless to say, I enjoyed my 10% off dining coupon.

It is a great way to find out about the latest happenings too! People post events all of the time, and you can save it and set up a reminder all through Yelp!

They have also started following the bandwagon with the daily deals. Different then Groupons, etc.. They attract local  businesses to post special coupons for Yelp customers!

Feel free to add me as a friend. http://steffashionista.yelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest