Friday, June 8, 2012

Wedding Keepsake Box or Memory Box

Well, call me sentimental or just silly in love... I do not want to forget a thing about my wedding day. It was better than what we expected. You always expect a few major things to go wrong, but it was the opposite for us. It was such a great day, with amazing friends and loving family. I am such a lucky girl to have married the man of my dreams.


I had decided awhile back that I was going to try and collect as many things from our special day as possible. I made sure that I saved my wedding bouquet (you will see how it turned out in another post), bridesmaids bouquets (only because they forgot to take it with them), flowers from our chuppah, one centerpiece, and of course the groom's boutonniere! Now that was just what I saved for the flowers portion of it!


In the shadow box below I had included the following items:

  • My wedding tiara/headband
  • Groom's Boutonniere
  • One flower from our Chuppah
  • Groom's special Yamaka/ Kippah
  • Groom's handkerchief
  • Our wedding program
  • One Wedding Favor
  • Personalized I Spy card
  • The inside of our Yamaka's/Kippah's
  • Some decorative items from our wedding Day
I put a few stickers on the shadow box to make it decorative. On the top it says Wedding, with a flower to the right of it and wedding rings to the left of it.

On the bottom of the Shadow box, it says "to have and to hold."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest