Sunday, April 15, 2012

My wedding invitation

It is always hard to find the right company to create your wedding invitations. I had searched many, and ended up going with Wedding Paper Divas. 


I actually received 2% cash back by going to Mr. Rebates. After going to Mr. Rebates, I typed in Wedding Paper Divas, and clicked on the website through Mr. Rebates. I highly suggest you use cash back sites when you are shopping online. Another one I use often is called Ebates.com.


Anyway, we decided to go with the design below. I covered up our personal information, but you get the point. The colors of my wedding include pink, so my fiance added the sash in the middle, and Wedding Paper Divas approved our order. We had a rough start with them, but in the end I am
more than satisfied with their work, and customer service. 


Be sure to confirm that you can have color changes with a manager before you get your hopes up high. That is the best advice I can give you. We have multiple reps tell us we could with some of the other designs, but in the end we couldn't. I guess it worked out because this invitation has become my favorite!




                          I hid the personal information on my wedding invitation, but under the pink line, it is gray again, with black font. I needed to incorporate pink, so my fiance added the pink sash, and wedding paper divas approved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest