Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Bachelorette Party!

I flew out to Tampa, FL this weekend to see my Sister, and friends for my Bachelorette party. My Sis (Maid of Honor), Bestie (Bridesmaid), and I went to get our nails done the night of the party, and they tricked me into believing everyone was late. When we got to the hotel it was completely decorated! We had delicious Sangria, and took our before photos and then we headed out to Tapas at Ceviche.

Although the service at Ceviche was horrible, the food was delicious! After dinner, we headed out to the clubs and danced the night away. At the end of our night we took our fun mug shots, and my lovely fiance put it all together for us.

Thank you to my Sister for planning such a great party, and to my friends who participated in the fun!

Our Hotel Room!




The Happy Bride!



Delicious Cake Pops made by a friend! How cute is that bridal tiara?


My Sister decorated these adorable glasses!


My friend Caroline made this cute Bride to Be sign including flowers from my invitations.


Homemade Sangria! It was delicious!!!


Decorations- Bride to Be Sash!


Our Before and After Photos done by my loving Fiance!
























My Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Shadow Box. Great Memories that will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest